Assistant Scenery Manager
We are looking for somebody to fill our assistant scenery manager position. The successful candidate will be doing a similar role within the events industry or be at senior carpenter level with the required skills detailed within this job description. The successful candidate can expect a mix of on site work installing conference sets and exhibitions as well as time spent building and recovering in our busy workshop. We are looking for somebody who can work equally well as part of a team and on their own, someone who has the ability to manage their own projects and has communication and organisation skills. The successful candidate will need to have a full UK driving licence.
Duties within role:
- Installing conference stage sets and exhibitions all over Europe.
- Management of own individual scenery projects, normally as part of a bigger project and liaising with an overall event project manager but on occasions it will be management of a scenery only solution so communication, organisation and client facing skills are required.
- Specifying and Internally pricing projects, supplying quotes to our in house show producers / project managers.
- Site visits for upcoming work.
- Management of scenery dept when scenery manager is not in the office.
If you are interested in the role, please send us your CV to email@example.com